Many features of Botisimo will require moderator privileges in your channel. For example, if you want to create commands to respond with hyperlinks or if you want to use the spam filters to automatically delete unwanted messages and timeout users.
If you want to make Botisimo a moderator in your Twitch channel then go to your channel on Twitch and type this in your chat:
Twitch will respond with this if it worked:
You have added botisimo as a moderator of this channel.
If you want to make Botisimo a moderator in your YouTube channel then follow these steps:
- Go to https://studio.youtube.com
- Click on "Settings" in the bottom left
- Go to the "Community" tab
- Paste this url to the Moderators section: https://youtube.com/botisimo
- Select the Botisimo channel
- Click "Save"
Facebook does not require any actions to enable moderator permissions. When you authorize Botisimo to manage your Facebook page it will automatically have moderator permissions.
Customer support service by UserEcho