Welcome to the Botisimo feature request forum. Request features, upvote the ones you want the most, and we will make decisions based on the feedback and discussions you provide.
The ability to have a list of streamers to automatically host on platforms directed by the bot, which can also change hosts on a time interval (I. E. Every 30 minutes regardless of online status) or when the streamer goes offline. This would be most important for Mixer, which has no feature like this at this time, and has already been implemented by Mix It Up bot. I have not seen cloud based bots implement this for mixer.
Just a few suggestions for the Overlays that would be helpful:
- EVENTS: The ability to change the font size/color of the text, OR: to add a drop shadow so the font is more legible when shown over a graphic background.
- EVENTS: Hosting the sound file directly, so as to minimize/negate the lag between the event showing and the sound associated. (I personally have had no issue with the image, but the sound rarely, if ever, plays.)
- ALL: More customization in the way of an optional background, font choice, layout, etc., would go a long way.
For both custom commands and default commands, the option to be able to set a global cooldown and a user cooldown (in seconds) on each individual command would be great. This way either the entire chat, due to global cooldown, would not be able to call a command again until the time expires, or a specific user would not be able to call a specific command until the user cooldown has expired.
For select/filter user by user type (regular, subscriber, casual, moderator) add variable $(usertype)
Some people, like me, don’t need all the other perks of the Master plan, and would be fine with the free plan except for maybe they want the Custom Bot Name.
Could you consider adding the ability to get certain features on their own like Custom Bot Name for like 1-2/mo or something? It would be a great alternative to something like Moobot who charges $25/mo just for custom bot name.
Ability to Set Cost Options, Based on Individual Permissions, on Custom, Default, and Song Request Commands
For custom and default commands, if cost options could be set for each individual permission level (moderator, subscriber, regular, and everyone/base) that would be nice. The song request feature already as the ability to set a general cost for all permission levels, but not on an individual level basis.
If possible, I would like the ability to have more configuration settings for the default (built-in) commands.
Currently we have the ability to set the minimum permissions, or the ability to disable the commands completely, for default commands. In addition to this, other configurable options I would like to see for each default command would include:
- Ability to select which platform the default commands will function on. (Twitch, Mixer, YouTube, Discord)
- Ability to set/assign aliases to default commands.
- Ability to show/hide default commands on the public command page. (Currently they are not visible on the public command page.)
- Ability to set the option to match anywhere for default commands.
- Ability to set the option to respond to a user with a whisper (direct message). Currently if someone runs a command to check their currency amount, !currencyname, Botisimo responds to the user via a whisper/direct message on Twitch and Mixer, but on YouTube the receive a public response in the chat with their currency amount as YouTube does not support whispers/DMs. I would like to set the currency check command to reply to users on all platforms in the public chat instead of via a whisper/DM.
I love the store - it enables us as streamers to give something back to our viewers.
The problem is, it is very limited at the moment, so I suggest these changes to the store:
* Allow us to set a custom !buy <item> command, instead of 1, 2 etc.
* Allow us to limit a reward to a certain amount
* Allow us to limit rewards to a certain type (eg. regulars/subs etc.)
* Allow us to allow custom text when people buy an item eg. !buy <item> <message>
* Allow us to attach an image to the store item
* Give us an overlay option, so we can show when something is bought in the store (displaying the image attached if any)
* I would like to be able to sort the purchases in the store
Thanks for reading - upvote!
Customer support service by UserEcho